OUTLOOK FOR OFFSHORE WIND POWER:
THE FRONTIER OF FUTURE ENERGY
A $1 Trillion industry over the next two decades
- Growing Base of Installed Power: From a current generating base of around 30,000MW installed, we have identified a pipeline of more than 500,000MW projects and development zones.
- A Growing Market by Regions: In addition to the established UK, North European and coastal Chinese players, we to see new, significant markets emerging in Japan, Taiwan and South Korea in Asia, and the US and Brazil in the Americas, amongst others.
- Experience Counts: Leveraging on the synergies with offshore oil & gas supply chains, we foresee the increased participation of oil companies in the offshore wind segment, as wind project returns become more competitive with traditional oil and gas portfolios.
- A Broad Business Opportunity: 79% of global potential wind resource are located in deeper water suitable for the emerging floating offshore wind segment, which holds promise for shipyard, port and logistics supply chains. In addition to providing significant domestic electrical grid capacity, offshore wind is playing a central role in realizing the potential of green hydrogen projects and decarbonizing traditional oil and gas operations.
The comprehensive, in-depth market research report allows you to access precise market data and authoritative business insights on the offshore wind market. Highlights include:
- Analysis: Insights of costs to build and operate an offshore wind farm using forecasts based on the world’s largest market, the UK.
- Drivers: The impact of green hydrogen as an exciting enabler for the growth of offshore wind.
- Hurdles: Challenges faced by the technology and some of the solutions being deployed to overcome them.
- Technology: A detailed look at one of the exciting opportunities for offshore wind – floating offshore wind.
- Projections: A deep dive into current and future major markets.
A REPORT + A DATA PACKAGE
The OUTLOOK FOR OFFSHORE WIND POWER – THE FRONTIER OF FUTURE ENERGY from World Energy Reports is far more than a static report. With your purchase you receive a subscription and access to the OFFHORE WIND TURBINE DATABASE a live, Interactive, on-line database updated with the specifications of offshore wind projects globally. You have the keys to exclusive information first with real-time online data and analytics to keep you steps ahead of the competition.
- A comprehensive, in-depth market research report
- One year access to the interactive on-line database
- Customer support and research assistance
Inquire demo or additional info
To Subscribe call +1-212-477-6944